Monday, January 24, 2011

A stomach bug has hit our house again,
with all of it's washing sheets and giving kids multiple baths in the middle of the night glory.
Usually I manage to escape the worst of it, and just get some sort of scraggly, not as powerful cousin of the main sickness, which leaves me feeling tired and gross but still able to go about life. 

This time...I'm down for the count and writing in between mad dashes to the bathroom.
We haven't had everyone healthy at the same time since the beginning of November and it's starting to wear on me. 

I'll see you when our house is no longer a black hole of pestilence and disease.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! I love your blog, I always love following my fellow Charleston Girls! I hope everyone in your house feels better soon! I know how miserable that is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...