Monday, January 31, 2011

Hugs and Kisses...

I have drugs! Woohoo!

{ If you're new here, I do not have a substance abuse problem.  Besides Diet Coke. Don't Judge.
 I've been sick since...well I don't remember a time before not being sick.  But Doctor + Medicine = Yay }

Enough about that.

Lets talk about Valentine's Day !

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I really love it.
And in this ridiculous, overly sensitive, politically correct world, its one of the only holidays that's just a one is going to cry or get offended if you tell them happy Valentine's Day. 

It's a day that is the perfect excuse to do small, appreciative things
 for your family, friends, neighbors...

A sweet note, a pretty flower, a yummy treat... they don't have to be extravagant or expensive.
The next couple of days I'm going to show you the things I want to do this Valentine's  
for family and friends. 

I want to make cookies or cupcakes  like these...


And wrap them up in a simple, pretty way like this...


And give them to some special friends and neighbors
that have meant a lot to me this year.

At least that's my goal.  Any and all neighbors or friends reading this who get absolutely nothing, do not fear.  I either didn't have time to follow through with my goal or we aren't as good of friends as you thought.
Jokes, just jokes, people. 


  1. Love those cookies and that packaging! What a sweet idea. I wish I had the time to make that for all my friends, but my baby always seems to have other ideas for my time:)

  2. I hear you Natalie :) It's probably wishful thinking that I'll be able to do it with my kiddos running around. Someday!

  3. I am especially interested in being on the list of friends that gets a package of treats!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...