Monday, January 31, 2011

Hugs and Kisses...

I have drugs! Woohoo!

{ If you're new here, I do not have a substance abuse problem.  Besides Diet Coke. Don't Judge.
 I've been sick since...well I don't remember a time before not being sick.  But Doctor + Medicine = Yay }

Enough about that.

Lets talk about Valentine's Day !

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I really love it.
And in this ridiculous, overly sensitive, politically correct world, its one of the only holidays that's just a holiday...no one is going to cry or get offended if you tell them happy Valentine's Day. 

It's a day that is the perfect excuse to do small, appreciative things
 for your family, friends, neighbors...

A sweet note, a pretty flower, a yummy treat... they don't have to be extravagant or expensive.
The next couple of days I'm going to show you the things I want to do this Valentine's  
for family and friends. 
First:

I want to make cookies or cupcakes  like these...

{via}
{via}
{via}

And wrap them up in a simple, pretty way like this...

  


And give them to some special friends and neighbors
that have meant a lot to me this year.

At least that's my goal.  Any and all neighbors or friends reading this who get absolutely nothing, do not fear.  I either didn't have time to follow through with my goal or we aren't as good of friends as you thought.
HA.
Jokes, just jokes, people. 




3 comments:

  1. Love those cookies and that packaging! What a sweet idea. I wish I had the time to make that for all my friends, but my baby always seems to have other ideas for my time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Natalie :) It's probably wishful thinking that I'll be able to do it with my kiddos running around. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am especially interested in being on the list of friends that gets a package of treats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...