Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Etsy Love...

If you don't already know about Etsy, you're missing out. You probably do. But humor me. 
It's an amazing online marketplace for users to sell handmade or vintage items. I could  spend hours browsing through all the vendors...I'm continually blown away by how talented and artistic people are. 
And even for the ones that really...well...aren't so creative or amazing...
(A stuffed potato made out of pantyhose with googely eyes? really?)
...I'm still impressed with their gumption to try something, make something, put something out there for other people to see.

Every once in a while I'm going to share an Etsy vendor who I love. I wish I had the money to snatch up all of their lovelies, but since I don't, maybe some of you rich moneybags will go and support an artist!

Kristi is the owner of Etsy shop "A Life Through The Lens"
She is a self-taught photographer who's images are so simple and sweet, with a touch of nostalgia.
  






She has lots more, but those are just some of my favorites.
Most of her prints are 8 X 10 and around $20. 
She also has photo calendars that use one of her beautiful images for each month. 
So perfect for an office....yours or a friends...like a friend whose birthday is March 2nd. Just Saying...

Go visit Kristi's Shop. It'll give you a few moments of calm if nothing else. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...