Friday, January 07, 2011

Fluffy Squares of Love...Friday Faves

Happy Friday Friends!

These are a few of my faaaavorite things....
(please picture me singing and twirling Sound Of Music style)

I love pillows. 

Or "piddows" as we say around here, because the "L" sound is an elusive skill that some small members of the family have yet to fully master.

And yes, I know that most of these pillows are priced out of reach for most normal pillow purchasers, but I love them anyway and they will all be mine when I win the lottery.

I will purchase them right after I pay cash for a house by the sea,  two ponies, a turquoise Vespa scooter, a maid, a nanny, a chef, a personal-sized Mcdonalds french-fry maker, and a hairless sphinx cat. 

(What? You don't plan your lottery spending in advance? You've got to keep your fictional money organized, people.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...