Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Faves...

I'm a day late. Story of my life. I guess I'm entitled to Saturday Favorites too.
Running Errands
As a mom, this outfit really appeals to me...the super comfy tee and jeans are easy to throw on during the day, then I can add some fun flats and jewelry and go out with the hubs. 
 (perhaps he would like to buy me a few of these things for my birthday, hint hint?)
And some great wardrobe building pieces too...All neutral enough that you can mix and match and wear them with lots of other things. I love the oversize bag that can pull double duty and work as a diaper bag or purse. And the trench is a classic shape that won't go out of style any time soon, but the large tortoise shell buttons add some extra visual interest. And it's only $38. 
WHAT.
Again, Forever 21...I declare my love for you.
Actually everything in this set is ridiculously inexpensive. Even by my cheap standards. The most expensive item is the grey bag, and even that will only set you back $40!


Essential Trench Coat
$38 - forever21.com

Leapord print flats
$19 - forever21.com



Karman's Triple Row Orange Beaded Bracelet
$29 - fantasyjewelrybox.com



Eiffel Tower Neckalce
$3.80 - forever21.com


1 comment:

  1. This could easily be the world's most adorable/ my new favorite outfit ever! So cute. Those leopard flats are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...