Tuesday, January 18, 2011

COLOR...


Pretty much all of my house with the exception of Charlotte's room is neutral, with lots of white and cream. 
I love rooms with lots of bold accents, I just can't seem to love them in my own space. I think having little kids running around just makes me crave the soothing calm that white brings me. 

I do want to try to inject more fun, bold colors this spring though. These rooms are all making me itch to add an accent wall, some whimsical stripes, or paint some furniture in unexpected colors.


              
(Annsley McAleer's Boston home, Domino)




(Country Home Mag.)




(country home)





(Jonathan Adler)



(country living)



(goodgirlgoneglad)



(unknown)


What about your space? 
Do you go with calming neutrals?...Energizing colors?...a mix of both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...