Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Pink and Red

What shall I blog about today, I asked myself. 
{brain cells desperately trying to rub together}
 I thought, maybe I'll just list all the things I really like and use everyday?
Why the heck would anyone care about that, myself asked me. 

True.

So I decided to list all the things I like that are pink and red 
and pretend like it's a well-thought out post relating to valentines's day in some way. 
{I know. Kind of lame-o. I'm just not feeling creative today}

Well after that enticing intro you're hooked like a fish, aren't you.
Can't look away. 

Here you go anyway. Some things I love- In Pink & Red.



Diet Coke. 

This is me:
That is all I need to say about that.



Neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub
Smells delicious. Exfoliates without being too rough. Love it.

Method pink grapefruit all-purpose spray
 Nothing's worse than a kitchen that smells all chemical-y, 
like the inside of a janitor's closet. 
This smells great and uses natural citrus oils to cleanse and sanitize. 
I always get it at Target.

Burt's Bees pomegranate oil lip balm.
Super smooth, and soft without being sticky.
Pretty, sheer wash of color.
No weird, unidentifiable ingredients. 
I have one of these in my purse and another in the girl's diaper bag. Definitely my favorite lip product.


Maybelline Great Lash mascara.
Every time a new mascara comes out I get sucked into the marketing and I buy it. 
But I always come back to this classic.  

Got this for Christmas from my sweet mother-in-law.
I am a compulsive ruffle purchaser. If it has ruffles...I want it. 

It's almost bathing suit season here in Charleston. 
I'm overwhelmed with excitement at the idea of showing my 
birthed-two-babies loose bits in a few pieces of material.
If I can stop reading blogs and maybe work out more some, I think these might be contenders.


and this...

and this...


O-Glow blush
A bit pricey, but I've had the same tube foreeever. 
A little goes a long way. 
I have really dry skin in the winter,
 and putting blush on dry skin can look like a hot mess sometimes.
 But this is a gel, so it always looks natural. 


And finally,
  {and this is going to horrify some of you that are all
 "I like to bake, and make everything from scratch, and me and martha are on a first name basis" and such}
But these...are my favorite.
You know the pillsbury slice-and-bake cookies that they have for every holiday?
Like snowmen in the winter, and four leaf clovers for St. patrick's day, and of course:


hearts for Valentine's Day...

I love them. LOVE THEM. 
Most of the time I can't even wait for them to be done cooking 
and I take them out when they're still really soft. 
Like...really, really soft. 
{does that sound better than me saying I eat them raw sometimes??}
{still be my friend?}

xoxo










2 comments:

  1. Great post! I am obsessed with that Maybelline mascara! I am loving that first JCREW swimsuit! Going to browse there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the mascara! I always get sucked into buying the new ones...but they never work as well as Maybelline!

    I'm going to have to try the Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...