Thursday, February 10, 2011

Etsy Love...

Here's my second edition of Etsy Love


I am SO enamored by the prints from Etsy seller Black Baroque


She takes vintage images and prints them on antique pages 
taken from real books and dictionaries. 
At only $10 per print, wouldn't they make a unique and inexpensive
 hostess gift / birthday present / it's-monday-and-I-want-to-buy-myself-something-splurge?


I would love to have a whole set of them to incorporate into the gallery wall 
I plan on making (and showing you!) soon.


The black frames are just for display purposes... 
they come in a clear sleeve (like the one below), 
so you can frame them in any color or style that you choose.







These are just a tiny selection of what she has in her shop.
Go check out some of the special prints she made just for Valentine's Day here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...