Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Faves...

Things that have my sweet lovin' today...



These too-cute slippers to keep little toes warm this winter

This fun, easy-peasy dress from Forever21...only $18.90.. Did you know we're getting a Forever21 downtown? did you KNOW? My love of their thrifty finds and fun jewelry knows no bounds...

These dainty leaf earrings..love



The Stair Step Basket from Ballard Designs.
Because what's better than taking all your random crap that's all over the floor, and putting all your random crap in a lovely basket. Bam. My kind of cleaning.



This Ikat Medallion fabric, also from Ballard. I'd love it made into long, breezy curtains... or a tufted headboard...perhaps throw pillows...maybe just to drape around myself when people come over in the hopes that they'll be dazzled by my fine choices in linens and not see that I've been wearing the same sweatpants for three days...you know, the normal things people use fabric for...


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...