Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Show House show stopper {say that 5 times fast}

*i just realized that it's not hard to say at all. tongue twister fail. sigh.

Canadian House and Home magazine is quickly becoming my favorite design publication.
I know I'm not the first person to show off this gorgeous house, but I just had to share.
It's the 2010 show house, located in Oakville, a suburb of Ontario.




living room






glam. hellooo there ghost table. 

loooving all the natural fabric choices in this home...from burlap to baskets, 
and a jute or sisal rug in just about every room

a welcoming space for guests


a place for everything in this mudroom


garden party, anyone?

I think it's such a light, bright, welcoming home. 
And not decorated within an inch of it's life either...it's pared down and simple








6 comments:

  1. love every.single.thing. about this house! the bedrooms are my faves! :)

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It is beautiful.
    Cute blog.

    -Rylie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, love this house....too lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Canada House,
    I love you. You will be mine...just not in Canada. I mostly love your beautiful, and simply amazing kitchen....and everything else about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these homes are just INCREDIBLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...