Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ramble Jamble

Remember that post I promised on organization and quick cleaning tips?

This aint it.

These are just some random bits that are really neither here nor there. But I've had a lack of adult conversation lately and must now inflict these things on you.

 * * * *  (Those are lucky stars. You may count them)


Things that bother:

100+ degree heat. It has been hot as satan's balls around here lately. Maybe hotter. I don't know. Whoever created the commercial below can check and report back to us, because that person is surely going to end up someplace rather toasty-roasty someday if you get my drift.

Those stupid, gross Charmin toilet paper bears. I can't even watch the commercials. I have to change the channel. Dumbest commercial concept ever. I can't even talk about it. We know what toilet paper is for. It's not really an optional product. We don't need giant fun-colored bears demonstrating it's use. UGH. here.enjoy.



people that let their kids climb up the slide at the playground, after you've told your own kid a thousand times it's not ok to do that, and they totally don't get why other kids can do it but not them.

-feeling like I can never get caught up on laundry. Ever. It is the one thing that constantly keeps me from feeling like my house is in good order. I'll wash the clothes all the live long day, that's easy....but they never get put away. And I feel like I'm constantly trying to figure out which clothes the girls have outgrown, and which ones I should store away because it's not the right season. If I had more expendable income I would without a doubt hire someone to come twice a week and do all my laundry.



Things enjoyed:


- my hilarious boyfriend Jeff Lewis is coming back in July...finally. But you're married, you say. And he's gay, you say again. He's my boyfriend and stop interfering in our love.


- getting free diet coke's alllll summer long....If you have Kangaroo gas stations in your town, you must go get their refillable travel cup. It's $6.99 for the cup, but then you can refill it as many times as you want all the way until September. You don't have to wait in line, you just roll in with your cup, fill it up yourself, throw a head nod at the cashier and roll out. Trust me, I have been working that cup hard.

-My church (where my husband is the worship and music pastor) has a dinner every sunday after the 6pm evening service. Delish free dinner...no cooking...no clean up...handsome hubby and the band rocking out...it's a win.


-These cat's. I will have one someday. My husband has been warned. I will name her Prune. 



1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh so much those bears are gross and I hope you get Prune one day LOL!! Enjoying your blog I am following, hope you will too, Pearl x

    http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...